PhD Alumni Interviews & Webinars
The PhD programme in "Complex Systems for Life Sciences" is deeply committed to retrace individual professional experiences of the PhD Alumni. In this section you can find:
- PhD Alumni interviews;
- Relevant webinars for professional updates.
|Do you have any suggestion for future interviews? Click here to fill in the anonymous form or write at email@example.com|
Discover more about our PhD former students and their careers.
- Davide Cittaro, PhD - Bioinformatician at San Raffaele Hospital (in Italian)
- Mattia Pellizzola, PhD - PI at Italian Institute of Technology (in Italian)
- Elisa Zicola, PhD - Journal Specialist at Frontiers (in English; click here for the audio only version)
Suggestions and advices from experts for being successful PhDs in industry and academia
- Webinar: Opportunities for biomedical PhDs (in Italian);
- Webinar: Identify, Develop and Use your Transferable Skills (in Italian);
- Interview with Kerstin Fritsches, PhD - Founder and Head Trainer of PostdocTraining (in English; click here for the audio only version)
- Webinar: The recruitment process in industrial sectors: tips and tricks to get a position in biomedical and pharmaceutical field (in English; click here for the flyer)